Not enough time.
These are four of the biggest anxiety producers.
Stress is cumulative. It gets worse as we obsess over it.
An effective way to stop stress in its tracks once it starts occurring is to repeat this mantra often:
99% of the time what we worry about never happens.
The worry always causes more anxiety than what is feared.
Manage stress by putting it in its place.
Perception is scarier than reality.
Subscribe to these Day Starters for free here.
Share them with friends and family by forwarding this email or posting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media with my permission.
Read some sample chapters of my book Out of Bad Comes Good, The Advantages of Disadvantages here.
Don’t want to get these emails anymore? Unsubscribe below.
Read more recent articles:
- The Attitude That Makes You Love Work
- Dealing with Irritations
- Talking Yourself Out of the Fear of Failure
- How Warren Buffett Makes Tough Decisions
- Outlasting a Losing Streak
- Winning Advice from Tiger Woods' Caddy
- The One Word That Reduces Stress
- Why We Believe Fortune Cookies and Not Ourselves
- The Key to Motivation
- Caring & Not Controlling
Comment on Stop Stress in 10 Words