These 6 steps are more inspirational than any fancy pep talk and can be delivered to others or saved for yourself.
- Begin with praise and sincere appreciation
- Acknowledge the problem or challenge in honest and real terms
- Provide help as to how to overcome the problem or challenge
- Remind yourself (or others) that you/they are human and sometimes get discouraged
- Vow to eliminate negativity
- Tie your pep talk into a specific goal personal or group.
Subscribe to these Day Starters for free here.
Share them with friends and family by forwarding this email or posting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media with my permission.
Read my book Out of Bad Comes Good, The Advantages of Disadvantages here.
Don’t want to get these emails anymore? Unsubscribe below.
Read more recent articles:
Comment on Pep Talks