Do one or two things daily that will remind you of the child within yourself.
When we are children, we enjoy the wonder of being carefree.
As adults, we forget discovery, joy, impulsiveness, fun.
In other words, we forget how to be childlike when we take on adult responsibilities.
Wander off and explore something new today.
Do something just for the fun of it.
When the adult in us says maybe we’d not, say maybe we had better.
No one taught us how to be children but being an adult often teaches us how to forget the benefits.
Subscribe to these Day Starters for free here.
Share them with friends and family by forwarding this email or posting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media with my permission.
Order my book Out of Bad Comes Good, The Advantages of Disadvantages here.
Don’t want to get these emails anymore? Unsubscribe below.
Read more recent articles:
- Turn a "To Do" List Into a "Success" List
- Enhancing Happiness by 25%
- Dealing with Distractions
- Immediate Happiness
- Identify Your Best Personal Strength
- The Unfriendly Skies of United Airlines
- Recognize Something Positive Every Day
- Fear of Losing
- Apple's Actually Great Answer to Too Much Email
- Anger Rooms
Comment on Immediate Happiness