Don’t wait for a job interview, do it now.
Can you name it – quickly?
What is your best personal strength?
Continue this list until you’ve added more personal strengths and then identify the one that best describes you.
Without trying to turn yourself into something you are not, you may just find out that you’re pretty impressive as is – if you can just identify your best personal strength.
Listing some of the others won’t hurt either.
Remind yourself once a day of your best personal strength because no one can ever take it away from you unless YOU forget it.
Subscribe to these Day Starters for free here.
Share them with friends and family by forwarding this email or posting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media with my permission.
Order my book Out of Bad Comes Good, The Advantages of Disadvantages here.
Don’t want to get these emails anymore? Unsubscribe below.
Read more recent articles:
- Turn a "To Do" List Into a "Success" List
- Enhancing Happiness by 25%
- Dealing with Distractions
- Immediate Happiness
- Identify Your Best Personal Strength
- The Unfriendly Skies of United Airlines
- Recognize Something Positive Every Day
- Fear of Losing
- Apple's Actually Great Answer to Too Much Email
- Anger Rooms
Comment on Identify Your Best Personal Strength