- Reach out and start a conversation with someone new
- Give your most precious gift of time to someone else
- Turn off your phone and be a parent, friend or employer 100% in the now
- Ban the word can’t and don’t for an entire morning
- Be a friend — listen and resist the temptation to match their woes with yours
Life is more than just being places and doing things.
Make a difference by being first to reach out and touch people.
Subscribe to these Day Starters for free here.
Share them with friends and family by forwarding this email or posting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media with my permission.
Read some sample chapters of my book Out of Bad Comes Good, The Advantages of Disadvantages here.
Don’t want to get these emails anymore? Unsubscribe below.
Read more recent articles:
- Turning Around a Bad Day
- Outsmarting Others
- If You Don't Believe in Yourself, Why Should Anyone Else?
- Difficult Friendships
- Winning a Person's Confidence
- What if Someone Asks for Constructive Criticism?
- People Want to Buy, Not be Sold
- The End of Failure Thoughts
- Before Trying to Solve a Big Problem, Do This
- When You Drop the Ball
Comment on How to Make a Difference