Every once in a while let someone else make the decision without any input or coercion.
You will live and get by just fine.
But they will come alive and be so grateful that you will wonder why you didn’t share power sooner.
In relationships – especially in relationships – for big decisions and small. The more you trust another, the more it comes back to you in trust.
This doesn’t mean not caring.
It means empowering others and ironically empowering you.
Subscribe to these Day Starters for free here.
Share them with friends and family by forwarding this email or posting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media with my permission.
Read some sample chapters of my book Out of Bad Comes Good, The Advantages of Disadvantages here.
Don’t want to get these emails anymore? Unsubscribe below.
Read more recent articles:
- Turning Around a Bad Day
- Outsmarting Others
- If You Don't Believe in Yourself, Why Should Anyone Else?
- Difficult Friendships
- Winning a Person's Confidence
- What if Someone Asks for Constructive Criticism?
- People Want to Buy, Not be Sold
- The End of Failure Thoughts
- Before Trying to Solve a Big Problem, Do This
- When You Drop the Ball
Comment on Give Away Decision Making