Nike said “Just Do It” as a means of encouraging people to participate.
“Get It Done” means for all the team planning, study and collaboration, the most successful individual will be the one who actually makes the plans happen.
That’s who you want to be.
The one who follows through.
Who doesn’t lose site of the goal.
Who seeks solutions to problems that crop up along the way.
Here are the qualities of successful people that are often underestimated:
- The ability to win the cooperation of others
- Being the one who gets the project done
As the world becomes more consolidated and even robotic, these two skills will always assure that you are in demand.
Subscribe to these Day Starters for free here.
Share them with friends and family by forwarding this email or posting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media with my permission.
Read my book Out of Bad Comes Good, The Advantages of Disadvantages here.
Don’t want to get these emails anymore? Unsubscribe below.
Read more recent articles:
- Turning Around a Bad Day
- Outsmarting Others
- If You Don't Believe in Yourself, Why Should Anyone Else?
- Difficult Friendships
- Winning a Person's Confidence
- What if Someone Asks for Constructive Criticism?
- People Want to Buy, Not be Sold
- The End of Failure Thoughts
- Before Trying to Solve a Big Problem, Do This
- When You Drop the Ball
Comment on Get It Done