Do the thing you fear to do and the fear will go away from you.
Face the threat, don’t let it fester.
Stand up for yourself and you always win.
Better than worry: Prepare for what you could actually do if your worst fears come true.
Fear is a mind game you can win.
Stop the anxiety dead in its tracks by standing up and refusing to succumb to an unpleasant emotion that can ruin your life.
Subscribe to these Day Starters for free here.
Share them with friends and family by forwarding this email or posting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media with my permission.
Read some sample chapters of my book Out of Bad Comes Good, The Advantages of Disadvantages here.
Don’t want to get these emails anymore? Unsubscribe below.
Read more recent articles:
- Turning Around a Bad Day
- Outsmarting Others
- If You Don't Believe in Yourself, Why Should Anyone Else?
- Difficult Friendships
- Winning a Person's Confidence
- What if Someone Asks for Constructive Criticism?
- People Want to Buy, Not be Sold
- The End of Failure Thoughts
- Before Trying to Solve a Big Problem, Do This
- When You Drop the Ball
Comment on Fear is a Mind Game You Can Win