Do the thing you fear to do and the fear will go away from you.
Face the threat, don’t let it fester.
Stand up for yourself and you always win.
Better than worry: Prepare for what you could actually do if your worst fears come true.
Fear is a mind game you can win.
Stop the anxiety dead in its tracks by standing up and refusing to succumb to an unpleasant emotion that can ruin your life.
Subscribe to these Day Starters for free here.
Share them with friends and family by forwarding this email or posting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media with my permission.
Read some sample chapters of my book Out of Bad Comes Good, The Advantages of Disadvantages here.
Don’t want to get these emails anymore? Unsubscribe below.
Read more recent articles:
- The Attitude That Makes You Love Work
- Dealing with Irritations
- Talking Yourself Out of the Fear of Failure
- How Warren Buffett Makes Tough Decisions
- Outlasting a Losing Streak
- Winning Advice from Tiger Woods' Caddy
- The One Word That Reduces Stress
- Why We Believe Fortune Cookies and Not Ourselves
- The Key to Motivation
- Caring & Not Controlling
Comment on Fear is a Mind Game You Can Win