Nothing hurts more or more deeply than self-doubt.
When the simple belief that we can do it is attacked by all the reasons we can’t.
It’s one thing for other people to doubt.
It’s fatal to happiness when we doubt ourselves.
Nothing worth doing is worth doubting.
Assume a virtue if you have it not as Shakespeare said.
Don’t look elsewhere for the belief in yourself.
If you don’t have it, they won’t have it for you.
Subscribe to these Day Starters for free here.
Share them with friends and family by forwarding this email or posting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media with my permission.
Read some sample chapters of my book Out of Bad Comes Good, The Advantages of Disadvantages here.
Don’t want to get these emails anymore? Unsubscribe below.
Read more recent articles:
- Turning Around a Bad Day
- Outsmarting Others
- If You Don't Believe in Yourself, Why Should Anyone Else?
- Difficult Friendships
- Winning a Person's Confidence
- What if Someone Asks for Constructive Criticism?
- People Want to Buy, Not be Sold
- The End of Failure Thoughts
- Before Trying to Solve a Big Problem, Do This
- When You Drop the Ball
Comment on Erasing Self-Doubt