Recognizing that we are blessed and to be thankful for it increases happiness by 25%.
The feeling of gratitude has nothing to do with whether you are grateful for something big or small.
Saying you’re blessed is not as good as feeling it.
When someone does something for you without an agenda, it is selfless and something for which to be truly grateful.
We’re on constant lookout for bad things.
Be on the lookout for things that have been done for us by good people who have made an effort in a voluntary way and completely selfless is the definition of gratitude that we can feel.
Subscribe to these Day Starters for free here.
Share them with friends and family by forwarding this email or posting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media with my permission.
Order my book Out of Bad Comes Good, The Advantages of Disadvantages here.
Don’t want to get these emails anymore? Unsubscribe below.
Read more recent articles:
- Turn a "To Do" List Into a "Success" List
- Enhancing Happiness by 25%
- Dealing with Distractions
- Immediate Happiness
- Identify Your Best Personal Strength
- The Unfriendly Skies of United Airlines
- Recognize Something Positive Every Day
- Fear of Losing
- Apple's Actually Great Answer to Too Much Email
- Anger Rooms
Comment on Enhancing Happiness by 25%