I found this wonderfully inspiring list of reasons to never, ever give up when adversity strikes.
Sometimes we need reassurance that staying the course will eventually reward us.
Here are a few reasons to never give up:
- As long as you are alive, anything is possible.
- You are stronger than you think. A little setback is not enough to stop you from achieving your goals.
- If someone else can do it, so can you.
- Another reason: Your family and friends. Let the people you love and who mean the world to you inspire you.
- You are so close. At any given time you are only a heartbeat from success.
Baseball great Babe Ruth said, “You just can’t beat the person who won’t give up.”
See the entire list of 22 here.