- People who sap our confidence often don’t have the accomplishments we have so focus on your existing strengths when others make you feel weak.
- Repeat often today “There is only one of me in the world” and be proud of it.
- Steve Jobs was forced out of his own company but later returned to Apple to gain fame and fortune. Starting today, see every so-called “failure” as a step toward success. This is the single most important thing to me in gaining and maintaining self-confidence.
- Anyone can be confident when things go their way but people who can learn from misfortune can be confident in good times and bad.
- Ted Williams was the greatest hitter in baseball, hitting just over .400 one season – a remarkable feat. I think about this often. Not the over .400 part. The 60% percent of the time that the greatest hitter ever failed.
Subscribe to these Day Starters for free here.
Share them with friends and family by forwarding this email or posting to social media.
Don’t want to get these emails anymore? Unsubscribe below.